CHILL. WE HAVE YOU COVERED.
Want our catering menu?
Wondering how you can bring a taste of the Caribbean to your upcoming gathering? No worries mon. We have you covered.
We can provide all of your needs, minus the guests, for your upcoming celebration, or meeting.
Our catering can take you from a small gathering for any occasion, to your large event for your family or organization. You can create your menu online or our team can help you select the right package or create a custom menu.
Many have trusted us through the years to provide everything but the guests.
Take a look below at a few of our past sports organizations, corporate, government and nonprofit clients.
- Great Explorations
- Super Bowl 2011 and 2021 – Tampa
- City of St. Petersburg
- All Children’s Hospital
- American Stage
- ASI Insurance
- Boys and Girls Club of The Suncoast
- Poynter Institute of Media Studies
- Ceridian Benefit Services
- Child’s Park Neighbour Association
- City of St. Petersburg Beach
- City of Gulfport
- Northeast High School
- Boca Ciega High School
- College of Marine Science
- Department of Health- St. Petersburg
- Federal Reserve Bank
- Google News
- Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
- Home Depot
- John Hopkins Hospital
- Progress Energy
- SPC – St . Petersburg and Tarpon Springs
- St. Petersburg Police Department
- Stetson University
- Suncoast Hospice
- Tampa Bay Heart Foundation
- Tampa Bay Regional Planning Council
- Tech Data
- The Greenhouse – City of St. Petersburg
- The Mahaffey Theater
- Trade Winds Resort
- The ALDEN Suites
- United Way of Tampa Bay
- University of South Florida
- Wellcare Health
- Women’s Care – Florida
- YMCA – St Petersburg
Don't worry about a thing. 'Cause every little thing gonna be alright.
Place your order for today or in advance for any occasion by clicking here or by contacting us at (727) 804-1849.
Island Flavors and Tings
A unique showplace of the cultural richness of the Caribbean Islands. Shop groceries and accessories. Dine on the finest Jamaican cuisine at our location or yours. Chill to the reggae riddims and take worrying about your meal off your list.